23 January 2012
You are summoned to a MEETING of the PARISH COUNCIL on Monday 30 January 2012 at 8.00pm in Buckworth Cricket Club.
1. APOLOGIES FOR ABSENCE
1.1 OPEN FORUM This will last for 10 minutes. Members of the public may ask question or raise points on items on this agenda or, for inclusion at the next meeting. Council Members may speak concerning items for which they are declaring a prejudicial interest. Once the meeting starts, members of the public are reminded that they may not speak.
1.2 COUNCILLORS INTERESTS To receive from Councillors declarations as to personal and\or prejudicial interests and the nature of those interests in relation to any Agenda items. See also flow chart from HDC, a copy of which has been given to each councillor for reference purposes.
2. MINUTES OF THE LAST MEETING – 5 December 2011
3. MATTERS ARISING –
a. Change to financial standing orders
b. Blocked ditches
4. AGENDA ITEMS
4.a Jubilee Celebrations
4.b Cambridgshire Acre
5. Clerk’s Report -
5.a Standards Board for England – www.standardsforengland.gov.uk/Guidance/Guidancedocumentationdownloads/ Group 2 and Group 4 are the necessary documents for councillors to download.
5.b CPALC training days for 2012 already arranged. Councillors were forwarded details.
6. FINANCE & GENERAL PURPOSES including financial report and budget/ precept for 2012/13
6.a PAYMENTS FOR APPROVAL & CHEQUES FOR SIGNING .
ACRE £25 cheque no 100405
Buckworth PCC £26.95 (Church fence work ex HDC small works grant)
6.b Confirm dates of next meetings - 5 March, 16 April, AGM 28 May ?
6.c Cllrs reports and queries.
NOTICES AND CORRESPONDANCE FOR INFORMATION AND ACTION.
1. CPALC training courses *
2. Steve Shaw – request to empower town councils*
3. P3 empowerment meeting 8 Feb*
4. Huntingdon business start up support* 5. CPALC allotments training course*
6. CPALC Jubilee in 2012-01-23*
7. CPALC AGM minutes*
8. HDC town and Parish alert*
9. Chairman’s final Civic Reception
10. Cambridgshire Acre * by email
Acting Clerk to the Council