5 March 2012
Dear Councillor You are summoned to a MEETING of the PARISH COUNCIL on Monday 12 March 2012 at 8.00pm in Buckworth Cricket Club.
1. APOLOGIES FOR ABSENCE
1.1 OPEN FORUM This will last for 10 minutes. Members of the public may ask question or raise points on items on this agenda or, for inclusion at the next meeting. Council Members may speak concerning items for which they are declaring a prejudicial interest. Once the meeting starts, members of the public are reminded that they may not speak.
1.2 COUNCILLORS INTERESTS To receive from Councillors declarations as to personal and\or prejudicial interests and the nature of those interests in relation to any Agenda items. See also flow chart from HDC, a copy of which has been given to each councillor for reference purposes.
2. MINUTES OF THE LAST MEETING 30 January 2012
3. MATTERS ARISING
a. Change to financial standing orders
b. Blocked ditches
4. AGENDA ITEMS
4.a Jubilee Celebrations
5. Clerks Report -
6. FINANCE & GENERAL PURPOSES including financial report and budget/ precept for 2012/13
6.a PAYMENTS FOR APPROVAL & CHEQUES FOR SIGNING
. 100406 cheque void.
100408 Neil Hately for Web hosting £2.99
100409 R Warrener for footpath maintenance
6.b Confirm dates of next meetings - 16 April, AGM 28 May ?
6.c Cllrs reports and queries.
NOTICES AND CORRESPONDANCE FOR INFORMATION AND ACTION.
1. Parish Paths training event *
2. HDC TOWN AND Parish Alert*
3. CPALC Hunts Association meeting 28 March*
4. CPALC Hunts Association 2012 A Year of celebration*
5. Camridgeshire Acre A year of celebration A guide for your community*
6. Ramsey Town Council invitation to tea and Talk Ramsey Rural Museum*
7. Cambridgshire and Peterborough Mineral and Waste plan.*
8. P3 works completed form*
9. HDC Parish news extra*
* by email
Fiona Morrison Acting Clerk to the Council