8 April 2012.
You are summoned to a MEETING of the PARISH COUNCIL on Monday 16 April 2012 at 8.00pm in Buckworth Cricket Club.
1. APOLOGIES FOR ABSENCE
1.1 OPEN FORUM This will last for 10 minutes. Members of the public may ask question or raise points on items on this agenda or, for inclusion at the next meeting. Council Members may speak concerning items for which they are declaring a prejudicial interest. Once the meeting starts, members of the public are reminded that they may not speak.
1.2 COUNCILLORS INTERESTS To receive from Councillors declarations as to personal and\or prejudicial interests and the nature of those interests in relation to any Agenda items. See also flow chart from HDC, a copy of which has been given to each councillor for reference purposes.
2. MINUTES OF THE LAST MEETING – 12 March 2012
3. MATTERS ARISING
a. Letter to Roger Walters appointing him as internal auditor 2012-2012
4. AGENDA ITEMS
4.a Jubilee Celebrations
5. Clerk’s Report - Letter has been sent to parishioner regarding ownership of blocked ditch for him to pursue.
6. FINANCE & GENERAL PURPOSES including financial report and 3 year proposed draft budget.
6.a PAYMENTS FOR APPROVAL & CHEQUES FOR SIGNING .
100410 – Cambs County Council £98 for road signage
100411 – Buckworth PCC (Church) £60.10 for balance of HDC grant for church fence repair.
100412 –CAPALC £62.55 for membership fee
6.b Confirm dates of next meetings - AGM 28 May ?
6.c Cllrs reports and queries. Cllr Cooper on ditches.
NOTICES AND CORRESPONDANCE FOR INFORMATION AND ACTION.
1. Hunts restructure plan*
2. Fields in Trust newsletter*
3. David Ramsbothan – Turbines*
4. Bus subsidies*
5. Jane Rossin – letter from Lord Lieutenant*Steve Shaw – success on proposal to empower town/parish councils.
6. CAPALC membership invoice.
* by email
Yours sincerely Fiona Morrison Acting Clerk to the Council