You are summoned to a MEETING of the PARISH COUNCIL on Monday 10 September 2012 at 8.00pm in Buckworth Cricket Club
1. APOLOGIES FOR ABSENCE
1.1 OPEN FORUM This will last for 10 minutes. Members of the public may ask question or raise points on items on this agenda or, for inclusion at the next meeting. Council Members may speak concerning items for which they are declaring a prejudicial interest. Once the meeting starts, members of the public are reminded that they may not speak.
1.2 COUNCILLORS INTERESTS To receive from Councillors declarations as to personal and\or prejudicial interests and the nature of those interests in relation to any Agenda items. See also flow chart from HDC, a copy of which has been given to each councillor for reference purposes.
2. MINUTES OF THE LAST MEETING 2 July 2012
3. MATTERS ARISING
a. Blocked ditch update
b. Jubilee celebrations final round up
c. Telephone box and letterbox painting - update
d. Kerbs update
4. AGENDA ITEMS
a. Adoption of Standing Orders, Financial Regulations and Health and Safety policy.
b. Adoption of New Standards Regime and Code of Conduct
c. New Declaration of Members interests forms to be completed.
d. ACRE Community Oil Buying Scheme
e. Appointment of new outside auditor for Buckworth by Audit Commission
5. Clerks Report -
6. FINANCE & GENERAL PURPOSES including financial report budget.
6.a PAYMENTS FOR APPROVAL & CHEQUES FOR SIGNING .
100417 Moore Stephens £60 for annual audit fee.
100418 P Waterhouse for Jubilee event £77.76 (beer)
100419 T Thomas butchers £431.60 for Jubilee (Hog Roast and extra food)
100420 P Harding £38.71 for Jubilee (photo supplies)
100421 P Cooper - £6.81 for Jubilee ( envelopes and frame
6.b Confirm dates of next meetings -
6.c Cllrs reports and queries.
NOTICES AND CORRESPONDANCE FOR INFORMATION AND ACTION.
1. CPRE renewal letter
2. Huntingdonshire Matters survey and survey postcards
3. Luminus Street Rep Conference- 22 September
4. Zurich Insurance renewal letter
5. Huntingdon Local Plan to 2036 briefing sessions invite.*
6. Fields in Trust newsletter*
7. HDC Advice to district councils re dispensations and model application forms*
8. Council Tax benefit changes drop in consultations*
9. John Cooper retirement*
10. Helping people to stop smoking*
11. Ransey Town Council reminder to reply*
12. Cambs ACRE AGM invite*
13. Cambs ACRE news digest*
* by email
Yours sincerely Fiona Morrison Acting Clerk to the Council