You are summoned to a MEETING of the PARISH COUNCIL on Monday 2 December 2013 at 8.00pm in Buckworth Cricket Club.
1. APOLOGIES FOR ABSENCE
1.1 OPEN FORUM This will last for 10 minutes. Members of the public may ask question or raise points on items on this agenda or, for inclusion at the next meeting. Council Members may speak concerning items for which they are declaring a prejudicial interest. Once the meeting starts, members of the public are reminded that they may not speak.
1.2 COUNCILLORS INTERESTS To receive from Councillors declarations as to personal and\or prejudicial interests and the nature of those interests in relation to any Agenda items. See also flow chart from HDC, a copy of which has been given to each councillor for reference purposes.
2. MINUTES OF THE LAST MEETING 14 October 2013 for approval
3. MATTERS ARISING
a Appointment of Clerk
b. Village Open Garden Event.
c. NALC guide for Councillors
d. Trees on Hamerton Road
e. Proposals from Open Forum 14 October 2013
4. AGENDA ITEMS
a. Finalisation of Precept 2014/2015
b. New website/IT solutions
5. Clerks Report - including update on e-cops,
community fund Woolley Wind Farm,
traffic Hamerton Road.
6. FINANCE & GENERAL PURPOSES including financial report budget and precept for 2014/15
6.a PAYMENTS FOR APPROVAL & CHEQUES FOR SIGNING .
Cheque number 100435 R Warrener for invoice 24 for maintenance of bridleways and pathways - £120
6.b Confirm dates of next meetings - 13 January 2014
6.c Cllrs reports and queries.
NOTICES AND CORRESPONDANCE FOR INFORMATION AND ACTION
1. David Lilley Draft Constitution for Cambridgeshire Council comments by 11 December 2013
2. Cllr Steve Criswell Parish /conference December 3 2013
3. Cllr Simon Bywater Flood Insurance
4. Trisha Napier Invite Huntingdonshire Local Compact Launch rsvp by 10 December 2013
5. Cllr Simon Bywater Key issues briefing November 2013
6. Chris Allen First time sewerage projects update Buckworth decision awaited
7. C&P CCG 111 service important information
8. Cllr Bywater Childrens centres
9. Huntingdonshire Parish Conference 3 December 2013
10. HDC - Huntingdonshire Environmental Capacity study
11. Fwd P Waterhouse from UK Power Networks
12. HDC Town and Parish Alert
13. CAPALC Peterborough Parish Conference 2013 invitation
14. Sally Heading Community Infrastructure Levy
15. Alson Jones Community Fund Woolley Wind Farm
16. Ciara Cousins Local Highways Improvement Initiative closing date applications 9 December
Fiona Morrison Acting Clerk to the Council