Draft MINUTES OF MEETING OF BUCKWORTH PARISH COUNCIL HELD On Monday 13 January 2014 in Buckworth Cricket club
PRESENT CLLRS COOPER , MRS MORRISON , CLLR DAVISON, WATERHOUSE .
1. APOLOGIES FOR ABSENCE - Cllr Warrener
1.1 OPEN FORUM This will last for 10 minutes. Members of the public may ask question or raise points on items on this agenda or, for inclusion at the next meeting. Council Members may speak concerning items for which they are declaring a prejudicial interest. Once the meeting starts, members of the public are reminded that they may not speak. no members of the public present
1.2 COUNCILLORS INTERESTS To receive from Councillors declarations as to personal and\or prejudicial interests and the nature of those interests in relation to any Agenda items. See also flow chart from HDC, a copy of which has been given to each councillor for reference purposes. Cllr Cooper declared an interest in the payment for lightbulbs for phone box
2. MINUTES OF THE LAST MEETING - held on 2 December and 23 December 2013 were approved and signed as a true record.
3. MATTERS ARISING
a. Appointment of clerk ongoing
b. Village open Garden event- it was agreed that Cllrs Cooper and Waterhouse coordinate with the Gardening Club about this event.
c. New IT/website. This has been created . Training session for the acting clerk to take place to get new system up and running.
4. AGENDA ITEMS
5. Clerks Report letters had been sent to Mr and Mrs Lovett and Mrs H Cooper as per last meeting.
6. FINANCE & GENERAL PURPOSE
6a Financial Report . The RFO circulated statement of current financial status .
Cheques signed between meetings 1. 100436 P Cooper for lightbulbs for phonebox - £11.96
2. 100437 Fergusons for final grass cutting of the year - £432.00
6b Confirm dates of next meetings - 10 March and 14 April both in the Cricket Club, 19 May 2014 AGM and Annual Parish Meeting in Buckworth Church.
6c Councillors reports and queries
1. Cllr Cooper reported that the new lightbulbs had blown in the phonebox investigations to take place as to the problem
2. Cllr Davison had checked the salt levels in the bins and had been in touch with HDC regarding refilling 3. Cllr Davison brought up issue
of Local Development Plans and their implication for Buckworth. It was agreed that CAPALC be contacted for advice.
NOTICES & CORRESPONDENCE
1. Society of Local Clerks end of year report
2. Cll Bywater- A14 works Spaldwick bridge
3. Tina Webb- DCLG Local Government Finance Statement
4. C&PCCG Engagement newsletter
5. Tina Webb fwd Council Tax Benefit support
6. Tina Webb Autumn statement 2013
7. Nigel Branson- Planning for small and medium renewable energy projects
8. Cllr Bywater for info Flooding risk information
9. Cllr Bywater Working group meeting for CFT area F
10. Cllr Bywater- December key issues update 11. David Stowell A14 bridge works
12. Tina Webb CAPALC training
The meeting closed at 9.45 p.m.