You are summoned to a MEETING of the PARISH COUNCIL on Monday 10 March at 8.00pm in Buckworth Cricket Club
1. APOLOGIES FOR ABSENCE
1.1 OPEN FORUM This will last for 10 minutes. Members of the public may ask question or raise points on items on this agenda or, for inclusion at the next meeting. Council Members may speak concerning items for which they are declaring a prejudicial interest. Once the meeting starts, members of the public are reminded that they may not speak.
1.2 COUNCILLORS INTERESTS To receive from Councillors declarations as to personal and\or prejudicial interests and the nature of those interests in relation to any Agenda items. See also flow chart from HDC, a copy of which has been given to each councillor for reference purposes.
2. MINUTES OF THE LAST MEETING 13 January 2014 for approval.
3. MATTERS ARISING
a Appointment of Clerk
b. Village Open Garden Event.
c. New IT/ website
4. AGENDA ITEMS
5. Clerks Report
6. FINANCE & GENERAL PURPOSES including financial report
6.a PAYMENTS FOR APPROVAL & CHEQUES FOR SIGNING .
6.b Confirm dates of next meetings - 14 April 2014 , date for Annual Parish meeting and AGM, 19 May 2014?
6.c Cllrs reports and queries.
NOTICES AND CORRESPONDANCE FOR INFORMATION AND ACTION
1. Cllr Bywater - Council tax precept freeze
2. Cllr Bywater Notes of CFT Councilors meeting
3. Cllr Bywater January Key issues
4. Cambs C C Latest quarterly articles Advice from Trading Standards
5. Liz Davies Campaign tosave Cromwell Museum, Huntingdon
6. Amanda Davies NHS Accesible information
7. Lisa Newman- Would you like to learn more about your family history?
8. CP &CCG Engagement - Adult and older people mental health, - NHS data use programme
9. Robert Stone Outreach training for Councillors
10. Amanda Davies Housing related support tender
11. Cambs Acre Digest
12. Lynn Palmer Important precept notification letter
13. CAPALC February bulletin Cambs Open Data breakthrough fund consultation Annual Meeting of Parish for councils with elections 2014.
14. MAGPAS appeal for donation
Fiona Morrison Acting Clerk to the Council
25 February 2014