You are summoned to a MEETING of the PARISH COUNCIL on Mon 14 April at 8.00pm in Buckworth Church
1. APOLOGIES FOR ABSENCE
1.1 OPEN FORUM This will last for 10 minutes. Members of the public may ask question or raise points on items on this agenda or, for inclusion at the next meeting. Council Members may speak concerning items for which they are declaring a prejudicial interest. Once the meeting starts, members of the public are reminded that they may not speak.
1.2 COUNCILLORS INTERESTS To receive from Councillors declarations as to personal and\or prejudicial interests and the nature of those interests in relation to any Agenda items. See also flow chart from HDC, a copy of which has been given to each councillor for reference purposes.
2. MINUTES OF THE LAST MEETING 10 March 2014 for approval and signing
3. MATTERS ARISING
a. Woolley Hill Wind Farm community benefit fund
b. Village Open Garden Event.
c. New IT/ website
4. AGENDA ITEMS
a. CAPALC membership renewal
b. May Day Walk
5. Clerks Report
6. FINANCE & GENERAL PURPOSES including financial report
6.a PAYMENTS FOR APPROVAL & CHEQUES FOR SIGNING .
100348 Buckworth Cricket Club for rent for council meetings - £60
100439 MAGPAS charitable donation for air ambulance - £25
6.b Confirm dates of next meetings - Annual Parish meeting and AGM 19 May 2014
6.c Cllrs reports and queries.
NOTICES AND CORRESPONDANCE FOR INFORMATION AND ACTION
1. C&P CCG Engagement - public consultations on proposals to improve older peoples healthcare services.
2. Cllr Simon Bywater for info Environment agency moving to GOV.Uk
3. Cllr SimonBywater FW press release
4. Community Chest community chest fund
5. Steve Shaw more funds for parish and town councils
6. CST grass cutting rights of way
7. C&P CCG engagement - March newsletter
8. Local Plan draft supplementary planning document Wind Energy Development in Huntingdonshire
9. Nicola Webster HDC Town and Parish Alert
10. CLT East newsletter
11. Kim Barker Village grass cutting contribution
Yours sincerely Fiona Morrison Acting Clerk to the Council 6 April 2014